Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Most Advanced Games Console of the year 2000

The SEGA console Dreamcast was the most advance console which were released in Tokyo, J apan, November 20th 1998. It is a 128-bit, 200MHz game console which also had a 33.6-kbps onboard modem. The graphic engine of SEGA Dreamcast is capable of drawing greater than 3 MILLON polygons per second, and the maximum color capacity of the Dreamcast console is 16.77 mill colors. (This info was from the "Guinness World Records 2000: Millennium Edition)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website