Sunday, August 9, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Ace Combat 3D



Unlockable tracks
To unlock those tracks you have to finish the game on any difficulty. You will unlock the music player and tracks of Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy

How to unlock Pak fa
How you will unlock the Pak fa is by completing the last survival mission.

General Gameplay Tips
Unlocking weapons for every plane needs you to rack up your plane's kill rate. The a lot of kills, the faster you will unlock new weapons for your required craft.

Hop into the 'Options' menus and you'll modification the management settings to Classic - this makes the controls play a lot of just like the original games.

Not all planes are unlocked by buying them through the campaign mode. Some will not be on the market till you've got compete through all of the Survival and further Missions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website