Thursday, August 13, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!



Unlock New Game+
In order to unlock this extra "New Game+" mode you have to beat the game once.

Unlock Song Listen
In order to unlock this "Song Listen" you have to beat the New Game+.

Fourth cloud
Go through couple dungeons then go down the stairs fourth cloud piece is there.

The secret room in the grasslands
Once you've found hot dog princess's knight, AND princess bubblegum's pantyhose, you can go into the secret room optional: jake's umbrella power.When you enter candy kingdom you cross a bridge. walk left then go on another bridge. Break the stoned with jake's help and go to four trees. There is a guy who copies your every move to get past him to the treasure (a level up boost) move back and forth back and forth but don't go over the edge jump over him and get the treasure! He'll fall off the cliff.

Hidden Secret Screen
In order to unlock this Secret Screen you have to press: Up(2x), Down(2x), Left, Right, Left, Right, B, lastly A when you are at the title screen.

The Enchiridion
In Lemongrab's castle, go into Billy's cell and use a pair of Beautious Wings to get the Enchiridion. You may have to move around a little, but it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website