Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Brunch Panic

Unlockable Coordinates: Car Roof Decors
To unlock the following, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Car Roof Decor 2 --- Serve more than 45 customers in 1-5 to unlock.
Car Roof Decor 3 --- Clear 2-3 without using the Trash Can with a score of 3-star to unlock.
Car Roof Decor 4 --- Clear 4-4 without using the Candy Machine and score at least 2-star to unlock.
Car Roof Decor 5 --- Clear 5-3 without making any customers walk away to unlock.

Unlockable Coordinates: Van Colors
To unlock the following, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Van Color 2 --- Clear WORLD 1 to unlock.
Van Color 3 --- Clear WORLD 2 to unlock.
Van Color 4 --- Clear WORLD 3 to unlock.
Van Color 5 --- Clear WORLD 4 to unlock.

Unlockable Coordinates: Window Items
To unlock the following, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Window Item 2 --- Use Trash Can more than 50 times to unlock.
Window Item 3 --- Make customers walk away more than 50 times to unlock.
Window Item 4 --- Use the Candy Machine more than 50 times to unlock.

Window Item 5 --- Be open for business for over 3 hours to unlock.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website