Monday, October 19, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave



Unlimited Gold
First go to the title page then press the buttons in this order: XYRLXY

Unlock Crystal Forever
After you defeat the grand king, (the king of evil in the dark ruins) you unlock Crystal, you get her back even when you get wiped out.

Various Hints
If you understand that your team isn't really at a high sufficient level to battle a particular area, do not trouble going there yet - you'll lose your men, otherwise. When catching Denpa Men, take your time and do not simply get any - pick those that have great secondary capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website