Sunday, December 6, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Imagine: Fashion Designer

Marie-music producer

Hello people who may or may not have a 3ds this is one cheat that is easy and can be done fast. Now listen carefully go to Career, then go to Marie-music producer and click onClassy Concert. So far ok now it will probably say u have to get hair accessory, glam style, A necklace, Camera and print Dress, High Heels, And Good spending. Now you may think this is easy welll its not the dress is hard and i had this for 3 years. Ok moving on im giong to tell you what you need to where. first high heels pick 24 dollars high heels, next necklace pick a 90 dollar necklace, NOW HERE COME THE DRESS PICK A 60 DOLLAR DRESS FIRST DO CAMERA A GOOD PICTURE THEN 1 PRINT BUT ALSO DO AN OUTRAGEOUS DESIGN I KNOW IT DOESNT SAY BUT THAT WHAT U HAVE TO DO TO PASS. Last but not least A 24 DOLLAR SILK FLOWER. then u will pass thanks for reading my cheat i hope it helps xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website