Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Inazuma Eleven Go: Light

Passwords
To enter the passwords you need to go to the "EXTRAS" and select the respective option.
Password: --- Result:
iz7kP3v4U --- Unlock Avery Rarecard
yhJpfkSQJ --- Unlock Caleb Stonewall
DvS1nLdKn --- Unlock Corvus Cardson
lpfITZI3A --- Unlock Damon Valiant
PJPkEhMnV --- Unlock Esau Taric
WVJuU6OVr --- Unlock Everard Valiant
iOviw3bTQ --- Unlock Flam Berg
GVxM7GiYi --- Unlock Fletch Blitzen
dsIHHKCBo --- Unlock Grandpa Danger
f3wBfGa3x --- Unlock Jack Wallside
fej5E4gFw --- Unlock Jude Sharp
dM3Zh86z0 --- Unlock Koro-Koro-Gon
SqvSSePMY --- Unlock Lawrence Leepson
8NOLwsloX --- Unlock Master Stroke
Ph9pYDwpQ --- Unlock Nathan Swift
rFI9c4Y3v --- Unlock Seal Matrix
nOWVoA0qz --- Unlock Shawn Froste
Cu6H4N3AD --- Unlock Shortcake Holmes
e7ao8hLCb --- Unlock Spot Barkley
FIfaDOj8P --- Unlock Tale of the Dragon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website