Thursday, December 17, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Ketzal's Corridors

Basic Strategy Hints

The most vital thing you can do in each level is to remain calm under pressure - getting flustered normally ends terribly. Getting the hearts enhances your rating, however they're not vital, so if you do not have time to completely compare with all them first time with, do not fret. Becoming comfy with the shapes your block can make is essential, so make certain to invest time in the practice area prior to continuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website