Monday, December 21, 2015

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Kirby Fighters Z

Play as Shadow Kirby (Multiplayer and Training mode only)
Beat "Very Hard" in solo mode to unlock Shadow Kirby, you can die as much as you need so as long as you beat very hard you will unlock Shadow Kirby.

Alternate costumes for abilities
Play and beat any difficulty in solo to unlock a second costume for a ability.

Play as Beetle, Bell Kirby & play on Waddle Dee Train Tracks
If you own or have borrowed a copy of Kirby: Triple Deluxe you can allow to put the games streetpass on your 3DS which will allow you to access Kirby Fighters Z's hidden content, Beetle, Bell Kirby and Waddle Dee Train Tracks.

Alternate Title Screen

Unlock all second costumes and Shadow Kirby to get a new title screen which will feature all the Kirby colors and the majority of abilities with their second costume on, King Dedede will come up pop up after a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website