Saturday, January 2, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7

Unlock spell Immobulus
You can unlock this Spell if you enter the code "AAAAAA" in Diagon Alley at the Weasleys joke shop.

Immobulus and miss love good skin
UD3S3F - this unlocks immobulus spell
2S7TAB - this unlocks miss love good skin
these codes also work for the DS and 3ds version of the game

Imperius controlling

After unlocking the Imperius ability, go to an episode with a lot of enimies. Now go to one enemy, and shoot them with Imperius. The enemy will start attacking the other enemies. To try this, I used the Year 6 chapter 4 level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website