Sunday, January 3, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - LEGO Jurassic World

Cheat Mode
Enter under the "Enter Code" button on the main menu (unlocked characters will be visible in the shop at the innovation center under "characters")
Code: --- Result:
28SPSR --- ACU Trooper Male
EKCKLC --- Dieter Stark
A3HC7E --- Henry Wu (Jurassic World)
6MKHSG --- Jimmy Fallon
PR2R6Y --- John Hammond (Lost World)
L5AU6Y --- Jurassic World Veterinarian

More Codes
Enter under the "Enter Code" button on the main menu (unlocked characters will be visible in the shop at the innovation ceneter under "characters")
AU25GR - ACU Trooper (Female)
28SPSR - ACU Trooper (Male)
VK3TP3 - Carlos
9GESXP - Carter
5BETZ5 - Cooper
RAVKRT - Dennis Nedry (Costa Rica)
EKCKLC - Dieter Stark
YQ6S7Z - Dino Handler Vic or Bob
AV9DTJ - Ellie Degler
9NGZZQ - Gyrosphere Operator Josh
A3HC7E - Henry Wu (Jurassic World)
QKBCWT - InGen Guard Jerry
38YWVR - InGen Hunter
RMVVB8 - InGen Mechanic
VZRSD3 - InGen Mercenary
8XL359 - InGen Scout
6MKHSG - Jimmy Fallon
PR2R6Y - ...?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website