Sunday, January 31, 2016

Nintendo Wii U Cheats - Disney Infinity 2.0 Edition

Luke Skywalker's Land Speeder
Gather all 30 figures (leaving out the 2 mystery figures and the Crystal Mickey). Get them all to level 1 to have a statuary of them appear in the Hall of Heroes/Super Heroes to unlock Luke Skywalker's Land Speeder.

Free 1.0 toys
Have a Disney Account connecteded to Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes - 2.0 Edition and log in once. Set up and download Disney Infinity on a COMPUTER. Start a new toy box on Disney Infinity on the COMPUTER. Open the builder and you must have access to everything that is relevant to Playsets or Toys in basic. Exit from the COMPUTER game, then start playing Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes - 2.0 Edition on your console system. Enter the Toy Shop and you ought to have everything that was unlocked in the COMPUTER version. Keep in mind that this will certainly not unlock character-specific items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website