Friday, January 8, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Aces Of The Luftwaffe

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Battle of Britain (Bronze) --- Complete all Missions of Chapter 1.
Dawn of the Dragon (Silver) --- Complete all Missions of Chapter 3.
Guy Fockes Day (Silver) --- 7777 confirmed Focke-Wulf kills.
I don't like Ju (Silver) --- 88 confirmed Ju88 kills.
Kill the Elite (Silver) --- 1337 confirmed Me262 kills.
Night Over Europe (Silver) --- Complete all Missions of Chapter 5.
The Panzer Menace (Bronze) --- Complete all Missions of Chapter 2.
Total Annihilation (Gold) --- Rack up 25000 kills.
Turkey Shoot (Silver) --- Complete all Missions of Chapter 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website