Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - AirMech Arena

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Blood Thirsty (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy 3 human piloted AirMechs in the first 3 minutes of an online match.
Challenger: 45 Stars (Gold Trophy) --- Accumulate 45 Stars in the Challenges.
Damage Inc. (Bronze Trophy) --- Do 1,000,000 damage with your AirMech.
Getting Started (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the Tutorial.
Gladiator (Bronze Trophy) --- Accumulate 100 direct AirMech Kills online against human opponents.
Interceptor (Bronze Trophy) --- Accumulate 20 human piloted enemy AirMech kills, each made while the enemy is carrying a unit.
Max Level (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach Level 15 in any AirMech in an online or offline game.
My hands are clean... (Bronze Trophy) --- Win a match, online or offline, without destroying any units with your AirMech.
On a Roll (Bronze Trophy) --- Win 3-consecutive online matches.
Rock You Like a Hurricane! (Bronze Trophy) --- Win an online match where 100% of the enemy's base health is taken within 1 minute.
Serious Competitor (Silver Trophy) --- Win 200 matched games.
Sole Survivor (Bronze Trophy) --- Win a solo survival match on any Survival map.
The Four Horsemen (Silver Trophy) --- Win a 4-player online survival match on any Survival map.

Win 10 Online Matches (Bronze Trophy) --- Win 10 or more online matches in any game mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website