Monday, February 29, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Awesomenauts Assemble!

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Awesomenauts, roll out! (Bronze Trophy) --- Unlock 3 characters.
Bionic family (Bronze Trophy) --- Win game sessions with 8 different characters.
Croaked by a toad (Bronze Trophy) --- Get killed by a creep.
Dinosaurs don't like brain boxes (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill an enemy Awesomenaut without buying any items.
Hawk, wolf, puma and bear (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 1000 droids/creeps.
I will have my vengeance Venger! (Bronze Trophy) --- Taunt an enemy after he killed you.
In pole position (Bronze Trophy) --- Make the most kills of both teams in an online game session.
Inspector without gadgets (Bronze Trophy) --- Have more than 500 Solar at once (late game bonus does not count).
Knight of the magic light (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 25 enemy Awesomenauts.
Let our powers combine! (Bronze Trophy) --- Play a game session with friends invited through the game session setup.
Master of the Universe! (Bronze Trophy) --- Reach max level.
Party at Sky Vault (Bronze Trophy) --- Win a game session with 2 friends splitscreen.
Riding my robotic steed (Bronze Trophy) --- Get first blood.
Robots fighting their shadows (Bronze Trophy) --- Play against a team with the same Awesomenauts.
Scramble! (Bronze Trophy) --- Taunt an enemy after killing him.
Swimming in coins (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn a total of 10000 Solar ingame (late game bonus does not count).
T-U-R-R-E-T powah! (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy 25 turrets.
Thunder, thunder, thunder! (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 3 enemy Awesomenauts without dying.
Venom is too slow (Bronze Trophy) --- Win a game in less than 10 minutes.
Wings of silver (Bronze Trophy) --- Collect 35 Solar on a drop-pod drop.

Yoooo JOE! (Bronze Trophy) --- Win an online game session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website