Thursday, March 24, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Boggle

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
1337 (Bronze Trophy) --- Find 1337 words.
Classic Style (Bronze Trophy) --- Play 500 classic games.
Computer brain (Bronze Trophy) --- Enter 20 words in a row without any errors.
Diamonds Are Forever (Gold Trophy) --- Reach the Diamond league.
Four-Eyes (Bronze Trophy) --- Find 2400 4-letter words.
Globe Trotter (Bronze Trophy) --- Play 500 games online.
High Five! (Bronze Trophy) --- Find 1500 5-letter words.
Human Thesaurus (Bronze Trophy) --- Find all the possible words on a grid.
Lucky Number Seven (Bronze Trophy) --- Find 210 7-letter words.
Master of the Sixes (Bronze Trophy) --- Find 600 6-letter words.
Octorithy (Bronze Trophy) --- Find 80 words of 8 letter or more.
Overachiever (Bronze Trophy) --- Score more points than possible. Magic!
Short & Sweet (Bronze Trophy) --- Find 3000 3-letter words.
Spelling Bee Champ (Silver Trophy) --- Finish first in 100 online games.

Spelling Bee Contender (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish first in an online game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website