Thursday, March 24, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Bloxiq

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
And Now You Know (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Tutorial World
Break Free (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish World 3
Cube Master (Silver Trophy) --- Match a total of 15,000 cubes
End of the Beginning (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish World 2
Give and Take (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish World 6
I've Fallen (Silver Trophy) --- Create 10 Chains in a single move
In Sync (Silver Trophy) --- Create 100 MultiMatches
Journey's End (Gold Trophy) --- Finish Game
Set 'em Up, Knock 'em Down (Silver Trophy) --- Clear 12 or more cubes in a single match (single move, no chaining)
The Final Countdown (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish World 4

What's in the Box? (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish World 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website