Monday, April 11, 2016

Nintendo 3DS Cheats - Shinobi

Unlockable Freeplay Cheats
This list of unlockable cheats can only be used while playing in freeplay mode. You can Select "Cheats" after selecting a Level In Freeplay...
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Auto Parry Cheat --- Parry 100 attacks
Beret hat --- Obtain S rank in Shadow Temple on Normal or higher
Boomerang Kunai --- Defeat the Fushin Ninja without taking damage
Chainsaw Weapon --- Finish a stage without using Parry
Chibi Jiro Costume --- Finish Beginner mode
Chicken Sword Weapon --- Finish a stage without melee
Cloven Sword Weapon --- Die from melee attack
Fast Kunai Reload Cheat --- Locate every Bonus Coins
Flaming Skull Hat --- Obtain S rank in Oboro Clan Village on Normal or higher
Fruit Kunai Cheat --- Finish Very Hard mode
Fushin Ninja Costume --- Die 100 times
Golden Axe Weapon --- Die from ranged attack
Infinite Earth Magic Cheat --- Finish Normal mode
Infinite Fire Magic Cheat --- Die from hazard
Infinite Lightning Magic Cheat --- Finish a stage without Ninja Magic
Joe Musashi Costume --- Unlock every of the StreetPass maps
No-mask Jiro Costume --- Obtain S rank in BioShark on Normal or higher
One Hit Mode Cheat --- Finish every of the StreetPass maps
Regenerate Health Cheat --- Finish the Bonus Stage
Rice Hat --- Obtain S rank in City of Zeed on Normal or higher
Samurai Helmet --- Obtain S rank in Hyper Transport MG97 on Normal or higher
Sarah Krieger --- Finish Hard mode
Shadow Mask Hat --- Defeat the Super Soldier without taking damage
Shadow Master Costume --- Finish a stage without kunai

Viking Hat --- Locate every Mastery Coins

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website