Thursday, April 14, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Cel Damage HD

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Be The Boss (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn a first place finish in each Desert level in Smack Attack, Gate Relay and Flag Rally modes
Collector (Bronze Trophy) --- Win all levels in Flag Rally mode
Dodgy (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete 10 sideways dodges in one match by using the right stick or L1/R1 buttons
Drifter (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn double smacks by damaging an opponent in Smack Attack while powersliding with the brake
Finale (Bronze Trophy) --- Win 12 different matches with a single character
Flipping Out (Bronze Trophy) --- Earn 10 boosts in one match by completing forward flips with the right stick
Hoarder (Bronze Trophy) --- Win Flag Rally with at least two captures of 3 or more flags at a time
New Talent (Bronze Trophy) --- Win any level
Nitro (Bronze Trophy) --- Win Gate Relay having used turbo boost 20 times
No Favorites (Bronze Trophy) --- Win Smack Attack while getting points from at least 10 different weapons
Purist (Bronze Trophy) --- Win Smack Attack while using only your character's favorite weapon
Smacker (Bronze Trophy) --- Win all levels in Smack Attack mode
Smart Coyote (Bronze Trophy) --- In Death Valley, drop the 100 tonne weight on an opponent by shooting the nearby target with your Basic Attack
Speedster (Bronze Trophy) --- Win all levels in Gate Relay mode
Steamroller (Bronze Trophy) --- Flatten 3 opponents in one Gate Relay race by dodging into them with the right stick or L1/R1 buttons

Toon Star (Gold Trophy) --- Win all levels in all modes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website