Sunday, April 17, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Citizens Of Earth

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Career Politician (Silver Trophy) --- Recruit 25 Citizens
Globetrotter (Bronze Trophy) --- Discover 30 locations
Intelligence Network (Bronze Trophy) --- Find 100 treasures
Junior Statesman (Bronze Trophy) --- Recruit 5 Citizens
New Sheriff in Town (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete all Wanted Poster quests
No Citizen Left Behind (Bronze Trophy) --- Enroll 9 citizens simultaneously in School
Paparazzi (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete all Photography quests
Roll Up Your Sleeves (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete all Extermination quests
World Leader (Gold Trophy) --- Recruit all 40 Citizens

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:

Crisis Averted (Gold) --- Defeat the Secretary Supreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website