Sunday, May 15, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Disgaea 4: A Promise Revisited

Game Content
At the title screen emphasize continue then press Triangle, Square, Circle, Triangle, Square, Circle, X then choose your save file and you will certainly observe you can now pick the Time leap situation and the Fuka And Desco reveal together with other Rewards.

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Check Under the Cushions (Bronze Trophy) --- Open all treasure chests in the base.
Dedicated Collector (Gold Trophy) --- Collect all types of items.
Everyone's a Critic... (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy the Axel statue in battle.
Hardcore Gamer! (Platinum Trophy) --- Complete all other trophies.
He Got Skills (Silver Trophy) --- Watch every special skill animation.
I'll Take the Elevator... (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear 30 floors in the Item World.
In the Land of the Prinnies (Bronze Trophy) --- Go to the Land of Carnage and regret it.
Just Warming Up (Bronze Trophy) --- Inflict 100,000 damage.
Need More...Sardines! (Bronze Trophy) --- Lose a battle.
Netherworld Job Security (Silver Trophy) --- Have characters of every rank of every creatable class.
Netherworld Tycoon (Bronze Trophy) --- Get over 100,000,000 HL.
New Family Heirloom (Bronze Trophy) --- Max out an item's level.
Portable Piracy (Silver Trophy) --- Collect all Pirate Ship parts.
Power Politics (Bronze Trophy) --- Persuade by force 3 times.
Prinpocalypse Now (Bronze Trophy) --- Explode ten Prinnies in a row.
Re-education Program (Bronze Trophy) --- Capture an enemy.
Rewards Card Member (Bronze Trophy) --- Max out the Rosen Queen Co. customer level.
The Biggest Winner (Bronze Trophy) --- Train 100 times.
The Power of Sardines! (Gold Trophy) --- Inflict 10,000,000,000 damage.
Viewer Enjoyment is Advised (Bronze Trophy) --- Watch the opening anime to the very end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website