Monday, June 6, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Ender Of Fire

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Ant Hole (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear Badland of Peccator in any level. Who'd care for the ants?
Are u a Troll? (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear Snowy Mountain of Monachus in any level. [sigh]
Butcher (Bronze Trophy) --- Slain Orc Chieftain, 3 times in a row while hard mode playing. Yummy Bacon.
Castle Crasher (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear Castle Of Cimex in any level. Easy, isn't it?
Dawn Of the Deads (Bronze Trophy) --- Slain Undead priest The Fallen, 3 times in a row while hard mode playing. I said, I wanna make zombie apocalypse dude.
Dragon Slayer (Bronze Trophy) --- Slain The One, 3 times in a row while hard mode playing. Give me a break. I know it's not that impressive and spectacular.
Duo (Bronze Trophy) --- Do 2 players co-op play and clear any stage. I bet you. Batter than single play.
Ender Of Fire (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear Mountain of The One in any level. Not that spectacular as I planned.
Green Goblins (Bronze Trophy) --- Slain Hob goblin twins Yin and Yang, 3 times in a row while hard mode playing. A spider nerd hates it.
I hate bugs (Bronze Trophy) --- Slain Ant Queen Zagatt, 3 times in a row while hard mode playing. I like bugs except for roaches. Some are not...
Millionaire (Bronze Trophy) --- Gain 1000000 golds. Well if it's real... :(
R.I.P (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear Graveyard of Antiquum in any level. Frankly I wanna make zombie apocalypse.
Suriphobia (Bronze Trophy) --- Clear Dungeon of Familia in any level. Anyway I hate rats.
Trio (Bronze Trophy) --- Do 3 players co-op play and clear any stage. Nah... Little bit messy. isn't it?
Yeti? (Bronze Trophy) --- Slain Snow Troll Furry Fouler, 3 times in a row while hard mode playing. Originally the troll was dark brown furred.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Die Hard (Bronze Trophy) --- Use Talisman of Asclepius 10 times while playing. Dude, you play so hard.
Epicurean (Bronze Trophy) --- Eat 30 food items while playing, stored or dropped both. Next time, I'll prepare more dishes.
Panic room (Bronze Trophy) --- Find hidden room. Budget is problem always...
Potion or Poison (Bronze Trophy) --- Use Kusuha Potion. Anyway, who's Kusuha? You know her?

Zombie Apocalypse. (Silver Trophy) --- All three characters reach the LV 30. [spoiler] Upcoming game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website