Thursday, June 9, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Escape Plan

Trophies
To unlock the following PS4 Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Cautionary Tale (Silver) --- Find all the warning signs
A Clean Escape (Gold) --- In challenge mode, complete the entire game in less than 20 deaths combined for Lil and Laarg
A Laarg Problem (Bronze) --- Kill Laarg in 5 different ways
A Lil Problem (Bronze) --- Kill Lil in 5 different ways
Death Comes For Ye (Silver) --- Die in every level in Escape Plan
Out of the Dumps (Bronze) --- Escape the Dumps
Prison Escape (Bronze) --- Escape the Prison
Quittin' Time (Bronze) --- Escape the Factory
Rock It! (Bronze) --- Escape the Workshop
Splatter Fest (Bronze) --- Kill minions in 12 different rooms
Starry Night (Silver) --- Earn 3 stars in every level
Test Subjects (Bronze) --- Use sheep as test subjects in 6 levels
Trippin (Bronze) --- Trip up Lil in 5 rooms


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website