Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Far Cry 4: Valley Of The Yetis

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Awakened! (Gold Trophy) --- Complete The Valley Of The Yetis Campaign (Valley Of The Yetis).
Builder (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete One Relay Station Upgrade Quest (Valley Of The Yetis, Single Player Only).
Master Builder (Silver Trophy) --- Complete All Relay Station Upgrade Quests (Valley Of The Yetis, Single Player Only).
Master of the Awakened (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 5 Yetis (Valley Of The Yetis, Single Player Only).
Spiritual Hunter (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill A Yeti (Valley Of The Yetis, Single Player Only).

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Home Sweet Home (Bronze Trophy) --- Occupy The Relay Station (Valley Of The Yetis).

Night Survivor (Bronze Trophy) --- Defend The Relay Station And Survive The First Night (Valley Of The Yetis).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website