Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Dustforce

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Are you the Key Master? (Bronze Trophy) --- Obtain a gold key
Bathroom breaks are for the weak (Silver Trophy) --- Pass a red level without respawning
City Ordinance (Bronze Trophy) --- Unlock all City levels
E-Waste Disposal (Bronze Trophy) --- Unlock all Laboratory levels
Easy Does it (Silver Trophy) --- Score double-S in all combat levels without using area attack
Into the Trees (Bronze Trophy) --- Unlock all Forest levels
Maid Service (Bronze Trophy) --- Unlock all Mansion levels
Master of the Custodial Arts (Gold Trophy) --- Score double-S in all original single player levels
One man's Trash... (Silver Trophy) --- Sweep 50 apples
Spotless Shine (Bronze Trophy) --- Score a flawless victory in a four-player online match
The Clean Up Crew (Bronze Trophy) --- Score double-S in a silver level in each hub
The Janitor Possesses the Keys (Bronze Trophy) --- Obtain a red key

Triple threat (Bronze Trophy) --- Use area attack three times in a single player level

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website