Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Element4l

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Element4l hero (Gold Trophy) --- Finish Element4l
Elementalist (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish a level with less than 30 actions
Fast (Silver Trophy) --- Beat Mr. Smooth in any level
Gold (Bronze Trophy) --- Achieve a gold medal in any level
Gone in 60 seconds (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish a level in less than 60 seconds
Heart (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish "Heart" stages
Mind (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish "Mind" stages
Ready Player One (Bronze Trophy) --- The game begins...
Rollercoaster (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the rollercoaster level in less than 60 seconds
Treasure hunter (Silver Trophy) --- Find all lost sparks
Very fast (Silver Trophy) --- Beat the dev in any level

Willpower (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish "Willpower" stages

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website