Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Entwined

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Courage (Bronze Trophy) --- Unlock all five elements in Challenge Mode
Entwined (Gold Trophy) --- Collect all the other trophies
Persistence (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a high score of 300 in any elemental level of Challenge Mode
Resolution (Silver Trophy) --- Finish all the Lifetimes as the evolved Dragon

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Ambition (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the Fourth Lifetime
Anxiety (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the Fifth Lifetime
Enlightenment (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the Seventh Lifetime
Eternity (Silver Trophy) --- Finish the Story Mode
Exploration (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the Sixth Lifetime
Freedom (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the Eighth Lifetime
Innocence (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the First Lifetime
Liveliness (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the Second Lifetime
Loneliness (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish the Third Lifetime

Love (Bronze Trophy) --- Fish and Bird meet in the middle 200 times

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website