Monday, June 27, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Farming Simulator

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A HELPING HAND (Bronze) --- You have recovered goods for 5 townspeople.
FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR (Silver) --- You have harvested more than 10 hectares.
GREEN THUMB (Bronze) --- You have sown more than 1 hectare.
HARVEST KING (Gold) --- You have harvested more than 100 hectares.
MASS PRODUCTION (Gold) --- You have sown more than 100 hectares.
MOBILE FARMER (Silver) --- You have covered more than 100 km with vehicles.
NOUVEAU RICHE (Bronze) --- Your account has reached more than 1 million.
PEASANT (Bronze) --- You have harvested more than 1 hectare.
POTS OF GOLD (Gold) --- Your wealth has exceeded 10 million.
SEEN IT ALL (Platinum) --- You unlocked all the trophies.
SELFLESS SAVIOR (Gold) --- You have helped 20 townspeople.
SOWER (Silver) --- You have sown more than 10 hectares.
THE PHILANTHROPIST (Silver) --- You have helped 10 townspeople.
TRUCKER (Bronze) --- You have covered more than 10 km with vehicles.
VERY FREQUENT DRIVER (Gold) --- You have covered more than 1000 km with vehicles.
WELL HEELED (Silver) --- There is more than 5 million in your account.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita - Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
DIESEL TYCOON (Gold) --- You have used over 1000 l of diesel.
ECO-FARMER (Gold) --- The slurry tank has been filled to the brim.
HOARDER (Gold) --- All your silos are filled to the brim.

NOISE DISTURBANCE (Gold) --- You honked more than 100 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website