Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Farming Simulator 16

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
BIO TRANSMUTATION (Gold Trophy) --- You have completely filled all plant silos at the same time.
FRUITS OF YOUR LABOR (Silver Trophy) --- You have harvested more than 10 hectares.
GREEN POWER (Gold Trophy) --- You have completely filled one plant silo.
GREEN THUMB (Bronze Trophy) --- You have sown more than 1 hectare.
HARVEST KING (Gold Trophy) --- You have harvested more than 100 hectares.
LUMBERJACK (Bronze Trophy) --- You have cut down more than 10 trees.
MASS PRODUCTION (Gold Trophy) --- You have sown more than 100 hectares.
MASTER OF THE FOREST (Gold Trophy) --- You have cut down more than 200 trees.
MILKMAN (Gold Trophy) --- You have sold more than 30000 litres of milk.
MOBILE FARMER (Silver Trophy) --- You have covered more than 50 km with vehicles.
NOUVEAU RICHE (Bronze Trophy) --- Your account has reached more than 1 million.
PEASANT (Bronze Trophy) --- You have harvested more than 1 hectare.
POTS OF GOLD (Gold Trophy) --- Your wealth has exceeded 10 million.
SEEN IT ALL (Platinum Trophy) --- You unlocked all the trophies.
SOWER (Silver Trophy) --- You have sown more than 10 hectares.
TRUCKER (Bronze Trophy) --- You have covered more than 5 km with vehicles.
VERY FREQUENT DRIVER (Gold Trophy) --- You have covered more than 200 km with vehicles.
WEAVER (Gold Trophy) --- You have sold more than 24000 kg of wool.
WELL HEELED (Silver Trophy) --- There is more than 5 million in your account.

WOODSMAN (Silver Trophy) --- You have cut down more than 50 trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website