Sunday, June 26, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Flockers

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Air Burst (25 GP) --- Explode 2 sheep while they are in the air at the same time.
Bespoke Winner (25 GP) --- Complete any level with a customised sheep.
Bleederboards (25 GP) --- Look at what you've hurt.
Boss Slayer (50 GP) --- Three star 2 boss levels.
Caught In A Mosh (50 GP) --- Get 20 punk sheep moshing together.
Cream Of The Flock (100 GP) --- Three star everything.
Dead again (50 GP) --- Kill 500 zombie sheep.
Doing Great (50 GP) --- Three star every level from the first theme.
Ewe go boom (50 GP) --- Blow up 999 sheep.
Fashion Warrior (50 GP) --- Try out 10 different styles of sheep (blood included).
Found It (25 GP) --- Unlock a secret level.
Four Friends (25 GP) --- Get 4 sheep into the exit at once within 1 second.
Get In (50 GP) --- Get 20 sheep into the exit at once within 1 second.
Good As Gold (50 GP) --- Collect 20 golden fleeces.
Halfway To Perfection (50 GP) --- Collect 30 golden fleeces.
Just The Start (25 GP) --- Complete the first 3 levels.
Keep A Secret (100 GP) --- Find and unlock all the secret bonus levels.
Soft Landing (50 GP) --- Save 100 sheep from fall damage by landing on something soft.
Winner (100 GP) --- Complete every level (including bonus levels).
Woolly Jumper (50 GP) --- Have 20 sheep jump at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website