Thursday, June 30, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast And Furious

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
10 Second Car (40 GP) --- Acquire the Toyota Supra '98.
2 Fast (30 GP) --- Perform 5 ''Speed'' Skills.
2 Furious (30 GP) --- Perform 10 ''Wreckage'' Skills.
9 Second Car (40 GP) --- Acquire the Bugatti Veyron.
900 Horses of Detroit Muscle (40 GP) --- Acquire the Dodge Charger '70.
A Quarter Mile at a Time (40 GP) --- Acquire the Plymouth Cuda.
An Inch or a Mile (30 GP) --- Perform 25 ''Near Miss'' Skills.
Burning Rubber (30 GP) --- Perform 10 ''Burnout'' Skills.
Chain Reaction (30 GP) --- Bank a Skill Chain of 50,000 or more.
Drift to Win (40 GP) --- Acquire the Dodge Challenger '15.
Fast 7,000 (30 GP) --- Bank a Skill Chain of 7,000 or more.
Fast and Furious (100 GP) --- Get to Nice
First Draft (30 GP) --- Perform 5 ''Drafting'' Skills.
Fully Charged (40 GP) --- Acquire the Dodge Charger '15
Got nothin' but time (40 GP) --- Restore the Plymouth Roadrunner.
High Flyer (30 GP) --- Perform 5 ''Air'' Skills.
How Long Was That Runway? (100 GP) --- Complete the Cargo Plane Showcase.
Just don't scratch it (40 GP) --- Acquire the McLaren MP1.
Perks of the Job (40 GP) --- Acquire the Maserati Ghibli.
Scratch That (30 GP) --- Perform 5 ''Trading Paint'' Skills.
Selfie! (30 GP) --- Take a photo of the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T.
Tokyo Drift (30 GP) --- Perform 20 ''Drift'' or ''E-Drift'' Skills.
Too Soon Junior (30 GP) --- Use all your Nitrous in the first half of a race.
What do you drift for? (40 GP) --- Acquire the Nissan GT-R.

Winning's Winning (40 GP) --- Acquire the Jeep Wrangler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website