Thursday, July 7, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Forced

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
¡Arriba! ¡Arriba! (Silver Trophy) --- Beat 8 time challenges
A New Challenger Appears! (Silver Trophy) --- Beat 8 challenges
Beat the Cow Level (Bronze Trophy) --- Wrangle with Wrathhoof
Bejeweled (Silver Trophy) --- Earn 25 Crystals
Brittle Bones (Gold Trophy) --- Maim Mordar
Challenge Accepted! (Gold Trophy) --- Beat 16 challenges
Challenge Completed! (Gold Trophy) --- Beat 25 challenges
Freedom! (Gold Trophy) --- Complete FORCED
FTL (Gold Trophy) --- Beat 25 time challenges
Gotta collect 'em all! (Gold Trophy) --- Earn 75 Crystals
Heart Attack (Silver Trophy) --- Get Graw
High Voltage! (Silver Trophy) --- Complete 10 trials with the Storm Bow
It's Hammer Time! (Silver Trophy) --- Complete 10 trials with the Volcanic Hammer
Mr. Ice Guy! (Silver Trophy) --- Complete 10 trials with the Ice Shield
Putting the Pro in Prospector (Gold Trophy) --- Earn 50 Crystals
Slice and Dice! (Silver Trophy) --- Complete 10 trials with the Spirit Claws
Speed Racer! (Gold Trophy) --- Beat 16 time challenges
Student of Pain (Silver Trophy) --- Slay Slarth
Volatile Omelet (Silver Trophy) --- Burst 100 Volatile Swarmer Eggs

You Who Died a Ton. We Salute You! (Platinum Trophy) --- Get all trophies

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website