Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Grow Home

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
1CARU5 (Bronze Trophy) --- Glide under all the rock arches
Brundle-meep (Bronze Trophy) --- Teleport with a meep creature
Come fly with me (Bronze Trophy) --- Take a Meep creature for a flight for at least 10 seconds.
Energizer Buddy (Silver Trophy) --- 100 Crystals collected
Galactic Gardener (Silver Trophy) --- Collected all star seeds
Gas Leak (Bronze Trophy) --- Accumulated over 10 min airtime using rocket pack.
Green Fingers (Bronze Trophy) --- You have grown 50 star shoots.
Green Toes (Bronze Trophy) --- Bounced on 50 Spring leaves.
Hang Time (Bronze Trophy) --- Spent total 30 min gliding
Houston, we have a solution (Bronze Trophy) --- Mission complete! You teleported a star seed home
Iiiiiiiinnnnn one! (Bronze Trophy) --- Make the Torro creature fall down the hole in the cave.
Investment Account (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the Data Bank sub mission.
Redcow Robot (Bronze Trophy) --- Freefall over 1000m and survive
Shaken, not stirred (Bronze Trophy) --- Catch and collect a falling leaf glider in mid-air.
Sheep dipper (Bronze Trophy) --- Drowned 3 defenceless meep creatures. You monster!
Triple Corkscrew (Bronze Trophy) --- Have 3 STAR SHOOTS growing at the same time
Underground, Overground! (Bronze Trophy) --- You have discovered all caves in the game.
Venus in furs (Bronze Trophy) --- Deliver a Meep creature to the jaws of the SNAPDRAGON plant.

What, no Zombies? (Bronze Trophy) --- Make it through your first night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website