Saturday, July 30, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Gundam Battle Operation Next

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Combat victory 10 times (Bronze) --- Win a total of 10 times in VS player
Combat victory 100 times (Silver) --- Win a total of 100 times in VS player
Defeat assist 100 times (Bronze) --- Perform a total of 100 times the defeat assist in VS player
Defeat assist 1000 times (Silver) --- Perform a total of 1000 times the defeat assist in VS player
Kill 1000 times (Silver) --- Destroy a total of 1000 times the enemy with VS player
Kills 100 times (Bronze) --- Destroy a total of 100 times the enemy in VS player
Relay point occupied 1000 times (Silver) --- Occupy a total of 1000 times the relay point in VS player
Relay point occupied 200 times (Bronze) --- Occupy a total of 200 times the relay point in VS player
Sortie 100 times (Bronze) --- Sortie to a total of 100 times in VS player
Sortie 1000 times (Gold) --- Sortie to a total of 1000 times in VS player

Sortie 500 times (Silver) --- Sortie to a total of 500 times in VS player

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website