Friday, July 15, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Flower

Normal Trophies
To unlock the following PS Vita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Dream (Gold) --- Beyond all flowers lies another room.
flOw (Bronze) --- Life could be simple...
Illumination (Bronze) --- Light a darkened pool.
Memories (Bronze) --- Reminisce for three minutes before returning to the room.
Nature (Silver) --- Bloom 10,000 flowers.
Palette (Bronze) --- Use the grass as your canvas and paint the ground with three different colors.
Pure (Bronze) --- Journey to the city unscathed.
Stars (Bronze) --- Release all of the names to the sky.
Urban (Silver) --- Completely awaken the city.
Wind (Bronze) --- Play with the windmills and ride the wind seven times.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following PS Vita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Beginning (Bronze) --- The dream has just started...
Discovery (Bronze) --- Find and bloom a secret flower.
Healthy Play (Bronze) --- Take a ten minute break between any dreams.
Welcome Back (Bronze) --- Play the game after a week-long break.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website