Sunday, July 17, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Flying Hamster HD

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
1 Credit Hard Mode (Gold) --- Clear game in Hard Mode using 1 credit
1 Credit Normal Mode (Silver) --- Clear game in Normal Mode using 1 credit
Adventurer (Bronze) --- Ruin secret passage from stage 2 (Normal Mode)
Avoid them all! (Bronze) --- Finish any stage without firing (except for the boss) with 1 credit
Column breaker (Bronze) --- Ruin every columns in Stage 2 (Normal Mode)
Eliminate that ram! (Bronze) --- Eliminate jumping ram from stage 1 (Normal Mode)
Eliminate that robot! (Bronze) --- Eliminate jetpack robot from stage 3 (Normal Mode)
Finish Normal Mode (Bronze) --- Clear game in Normal Mode
Hamster Master (Bronze) --- Go through Stage 5-2 (Normal Mode) without losing any HP
Hardcore spitter (Bronze) --- Finish any stage using spit weapon only
Millionaire score (Bronze) --- Score 1.000.000 points
Screen clear using a berry (Bronze) --- Eliminate hen and every crows in Stage 1
Screen clear using a berry #2 (Bronze) --- Eliminate every bats using a berry on the wall in Stage 2
Top score (Bronze) --- Get to first position in the local Hi-score table

Welcome to Flying Hamster! (Bronze) --- Finish Stage 1 (Normal Mode)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website