Monday, July 18, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Foosball 2012

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Around the world in 20 matches (Bronze) --- Defeat every standard World Tour opponent.
Bon Voyage (Bronze) --- Win a World Tour match.
From zero to hero (Bronze) --- Go from score 0:9 to win 10:9 in a 10 goal match against Advanced A.I. or higher.
Jack of every trades (Bronze) --- Use every types of trick shots in a single match.
Let's play (Bronze) --- Win an online match.
Master Blaster (Silver) --- Defeat every Master opponents in World Tour.
Mr Perfect (Gold) --- Defeat every standard World Tour opponent with "Perfect" rating.
One Man Team (Silver) --- Score a goal using your goalkeeper.
Owned! (Silver) --- Defeat a Master opponent with "Perfect" rating in World Tour
Shutout (Bronze) --- Defeat an "Advanced" or higher A.I. without being scored on (10 balls or more).
Your Excellency (Silver) --- Defeat every standard World Tour opponent with at least "Excellent" rating.

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita - Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:

Booby prize (Bronze) --- Score an own goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website