Friday, July 22, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Foul Play

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A Cult Classic (Silver Trophy) --- Completed Play 4
Amateur Dramatic (Bronze Trophy) --- Leveled up for the first time
AMAZING SCENES! (Gold Trophy) --- You achieved a x200 combo
BREATHTAKING DEEDS! (Bronze Trophy) --- You achieved a x50 combo
Court Wizard (Silver Trophy) --- 12 Charms unlocked
Daemonologist (Gold Trophy) --- All Charms unlocked
Foul Players (Gold Trophy) --- Completed Play 5
Headline Act! (Silver Trophy) --- 75 Stars collected
JaBaroni (Bronze Trophy) --- Performed 100 Stunning Piledrivers
Kraken Show (Silver Trophy) --- Completed Play 3
Parlour Magician (Bronze Trophy) --- First Charm unlocked
Platinum Trophy (Platinum Trophy) --- Get all other trophies
Roughly Tumbled (Bronze Trophy) --- Performed 50 Cannonball Combos
Speaking Part! (Bronze Trophy) --- 25 Stars collected
Team Player (Bronze Trophy) --- Equipped 2 Team Charms
Tested Trouper (Silver Trophy) --- Reached Level 6
The Stagehands Hate Me! (Bronze Trophy) --- Performed 50 Stage Crasher moves
The Tools and the Talent (Bronze Trophy) --- Played with 2 Charms equipped
Thespian Vampire Killers (Bronze Trophy) --- Completed Play 2
To me, to you (Bronze Trophy) --- Performed 30 'Heads-Up' moves
True Thespian (Gold Trophy) --- Reached Level 12
UNBELIEVABLE THRILLS! (Silver Trophy) --- You achieved a x100 combo
Undying on Stage (Bronze Trophy) --- Completed Play 1
Unstoppable Force (Bronze Trophy) --- Performed 100 Magnificent Combos
Up and Coming! (Silver Trophy) --- 50 Stars collected
Vaudeville Legend! (Gold Trophy) --- All Stars collected
Well Rehearsed... (Bronze Trophy) --- Performed 50 Perfect Scenes
Whitechapel Clairvoyant (Silver Trophy) --- 6 Charms unlocked
Working the Wire Men (Silver Trophy) --- Remained in the air for 15 seconds
You REALLY love me! (Bronze Trophy) --- You earned your first 5 Star performance
You should see my backhand... (Bronze Trophy) --- Performed 50 Ace Returns

To me, to you - Achievement / Trophy Guide

During Play 2 Act 1, there are heavy werewolves that throw smaller ones. Catch the werewolves that are being thrown at you. Note: Hitting an enemy into the air against the side "wall" of the screen and catching them while in mid-air also qualifies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website