Friday, July 29, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Futuridium EP Deluxe

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A bit more difficult (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Zone 2
All the secrets... (Silver Trophy) --- Find and destroy all the NegaCubes
Classic smasher (Silver Trophy) --- Finish the Classic mode on a single credit
Danger Zone (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Zone 4
Down the rabbit hole (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Zone 3
Flappy flappy! (Bronze Trophy) --- Score 50 in Flappyridium
I'm the chain master! (Bronze Trophy) --- Perform a 100 cube chain
It's just the beginning (Bronze Trophy) --- Finish Zone 1
Legend (Bronze Trophy) --- Get 100 medals
Master (Bronze Trophy) --- Get 50 medals
Rookie (Bronze Trophy) --- Get 10 medals
The End...? (Silver Trophy) --- Reach the end of the Final Zone

You are the best! (Gold Trophy) --- Get 150 medals

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website