Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - GunWorld

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
8-Bit Curious (150 GP) --- That was no joke! Completed Old-School Mode.
Botanist (100 GP) --- Collected every GunSeed Expansion Pack.
Break On Through (40 GP) --- Defeated Scorchizard and unlocked the Drill Gun
Child Of The 80's (200 GP) --- You cut your teeth on retro games, didn't you? Mastered Old-School Mode with zero deaths.
Double Your Fun (40 GP) --- Defeated Rhulke and unlocked the Dual Magnums
It Always Comes Back (40 GP) --- Defeated Fett and unlocked the B-Uzi Boomerang Gun.
It's Fun To Say (40 GP) --- Defeated Dennis and unlocked the Back-A-Pack-A-Pult
Patriot (40 GP) --- Defeated the Spider Queen and unlocked the Torpeagle Rifle
The Easy One (1 GP) --- Started the game for the first time.
The Final Stretch (34 GP) --- Pass the Sacred Sands and follow President Eagle into the Temple of Guns.
The Toughest GunMen (And GunWomen) (10 GP) --- Dwayne and Rebecca Scott team up for a co-op mission. Bring a friend to brave GunWorld together!
This Thing Sucks (1 GP) --- Seriously, I know it's huge and cool looking but don't use the knife. It's a gag weapon.
You're A Jerk! (10 GP) --- You left Scott behind! Oh well, she'll be fine.

Secret Achievements
Complete one of the following Secret achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Get Used To This (10 GP) --- Suffered your first Game Over.
Just Give Up (34 GP) --- Died at the hand of the final boss. You were so close!
Thy Will Be Gun (125 GP) --- Defeat the Alien Priest, rescue President Eagle, and save GunWorld!
What Do We Call The Planet Now? (125 GP) --- Take the Alien Priest's advice and surrender the crops of GunWorld. Embrace peace for the ages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website