Sunday, July 31, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Handball 16

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Almost a master (40 GP) --- Maximise half of your skills.
Best player in the world (90 GP) --- Raise all of your skills as far as possible.
Celebrity (50 GP) --- Be recruited by a 4-star team.
Crushing victory (50 GP) --- Win a match by 10 goals.
Fair play (50 GP) --- Don't commit an offense foul during a team match.
First Victory (30 GP) --- Win a match for the first time.
Gold medal (50 GP) --- Win a season in any mode.
I'm no longer a rookie (40 GP) --- Finish your first season in any mode.
Invincible (40 GP) --- Lead the match from start to finish.
Neither winner nor loser (30 GP) --- Draw a match.
Not nice! (30 GP) --- Commit a foul by pushing an opponent.
Professional calling (30 GP) --- Start a career.
Psychological warfare (30 GP) --- Score on a 7-metre throw for the first time.
Reflexes! (30 GP) --- Stop a 7-metre throw for the first time.
Shoot like a pro (30 GP) --- Score a goal with a spin shot for the first time.
Spectacular come-back (40 GP) --- Regain the lead in the second half.
Strategists (40 GP) --- Activate a tactic at each position in a match.
Surge (40 GP) --- Maximise a skill.
Team spirit (30 GP) --- Complete 50 passes in a match.
The thrill of the challenge (50 GP) --- Finish all the challenges.
The Wall (40 GP) --- Block 5 shots in a match.
Theft (40 GP) --- Intercept the ball 5 times in a match.
Unstoppable (40 GP) --- Score 5 goals in a row.
Welcome to the match! (30 GP) --- Play your first match.
What's yours is mine! (30 GP) --- Intercept a ball for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website