Saturday, August 6, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - God Eater 2

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Bewitching Butterfly (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat Yan-Zhi
Burst of Blood (Bronze Trophy) --- Prey on an Aragami
Chosen One (Silver Trophy) --- Pass the Compatibility Test
Dreadful Gladiator (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat Spartacus
Full-fledged Eater (Silver Trophy) --- Get SSS Rank in 10 Missions
GOD EATER (Platinum Trophy) --- Acquire all Trophies
Hand in Hand (Bronze Trophy) --- Link-Aid a fellow
Leave it to Me (Bronze Trophy) --- Get a Link-Burst from a fellow
Maiden Victory (Silver Trophy) --- Win a battle against Aragami
Master (Gold Trophy) --- Get SSS Rank in 50 Missions
Our Hollow Lady (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat Nyx-Alpha
Shaman of Frenzy (Silver Trophy) --- Defeat Kabbala-Kabbala
Sole Honed Skill (Gold Trophy) --- Go on a battle with a mastered Blood-Art
Stager (Silver Trophy) --- Get SSS Rank in 20 Missions
You have Control (Bronze Trophy) --- Link-Burst a fellow

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Awaken (Silver Trophy) --- Arise in Power of Blood
Countdown (Silver Trophy) --- The Final Predation is about to be launched
Crossing Wills (Silver Trophy) --- Succeed in releasing the patients
Over the Griefs (Gold Trophy) --- Avenged Marduk, the killing of a dear fellow
Rememberance (Silver Trophy) --- May his spirit rest in peace
Rock the Cradle (Gold Trophy) --- That's one small step for man
Tree of the Helix (Gold Trophy) --- Set off on a never-ending battle, his power of will aside

Unleashed from Abyss (Gold Trophy) --- Defeat Magatsu-Kyuubi

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website