Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Killer Instinct Classic

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
All Hail the Chief! (20 GP) --- Win 40 Matches with Chief Thunder.
Ancient Power (20 GP) --- Win 40 Matches with Spinal.
Around the World (40 GP) --- Perform an ultra with every character in the game.
Blaze of Glory (20 GP) --- Win 40 Matches with Cinder.
Cold Shoulder (40 GP) --- Defeat Eyedol with Glacius.
Deadly Grace (20 GP) --- Win 40 Matches with Orchid.
Endokuken (40 GP) --- Defeat Eyedol with Jago.
Feral Strength (20 GP) --- Win 40 Matches with Sabrewulf.
Film Critic (40 GP) --- See all Victory Animations and Endings.
Frostburn (20 GP) --- Win 40 Matches with Glacius.
Howl (40 GP) --- Defeat Eyedol with Sabrewulf.
Inferno (40 GP) --- Defeat Eyedol with Cinder.
Jurassic Bite (20 GP) --- Win 40 Matches with Riptor.
Lasaken (40 GP) --- Defeat Eyedol with Orchid.
Laser Storm (40 GP) --- Defeat Eyedol with Fulgore.
Mildly Embarassing (20 GP) --- Perform a humiliation.
Monster Mash (20 GP) --- Get a Perfect in Arcade with Spinal, Riptor and Sabrewulf.
My First Ultra (20 GP) --- Perform an ultra.
Power Devour (40 GP) --- Defeat Eyedol with Spinal.
Rampage (40 GP) --- Defeat Eyedol with Riptor.
Rapid Jabs (20 GP) --- Win 40 Matches with TJ Combo.
Rollercoaster (40 GP) --- Defeat Eyedol with TJ Combo.
Sammamish (40 GP) --- Defeat Eyedol with Chief Thunder.
Shameless (40 GP) --- Humiliate every character in the game.
Support Your Local Arcade (40 GP) --- Spend 400 credits.
Termination (20 GP) --- Win 40 Matches with Fulgore.
Thrifty (80 GP) --- Defeat Eyedol using only one credit.
Tiger's Fury (20 GP) --- Win 40 Matches with Jago.
Ultratech Employee of the Month (80 GP) --- Defeat Eyedol with all the characters.

World Tour (20 GP) --- Win a match in every arena.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website