Monday, September 5, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
A journey begins (Bronze Trophy) --- Escape the Pyramid of Osiris
Burn it with fire! (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the Tomb of the Lamplighter
I should buy a boat (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the Tomb of the Ferryman
Stick'em with the pointy end! (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the Tomb of the Torturer
That's a wrap (Bronze Trophy) --- Defeat the Pharaoh
Time keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the Tomb of the Timekeeper
Tomb Raider (Gold Trophy) --- Complete all challenges
Why's it have to be snakes? (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the Tomb of the Silversmith
You know what grinds my gears? (Bronze Trophy) --- Complete the Tomb of the Architect

Secret Trophies
To unlock the following Secret Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Bad...Doggy? (Silver) --- Defeat Set.
No bug is too big for these boots! (Silver) --- Defeat Khepri.
Nothing a belly rub can't fix (Silver) --- Defeat Sobek.

Couch party achievement guide

A total amount of 4 controllers are needed (or on a COMPUTER, 3 controllers in addition to the mouse and key-board). Start soloing any tomb other than for the small challenge tombs. Prior to reaching completion of the tomb, open the menu and alter the game type to a 4-player regional game, then choose "Continue". This will certainly enable the other controllers to pick a character to load at the last checkpoint. Get at least one character to the end, permitting the others to pass away if wanted. Keep in mind that you might have to regulate 2 characters at a time to end some levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website