Friday, September 23, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - Jacob Jones And The Bigfoot Mystery

Trophies
To unlock the following PSVita Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Bird In The Hand (Bronze) --- Collect 3 Gnatnobblers
Circuit Trained (Bronze) --- Complete Circuit Training in less than 9 moves
Digested (Bronze) --- Complete That Ain't Sitting Right in less than 13 moves
First Step (Bronze) --- Complete your First Puzzle
Garbage Collector (Bronze) --- Collect all soda cans
Gnats Nobbled (Bronze) --- Collect all Gnatnobblers
Intermediate Puzzler (Bronze) --- Complete 10 puzzles
Low Notes (Bronze) --- Complete A Note of Friendship in less than 6 moves
Low Roller (Bronze) --- Complete Rolling Blunder in less than 27 moves
Maximus Meritus (Bronze) --- Earn maximum merits for Episode 1
Mythbuster (Bronze) --- Meet a Bigfoot
Order Of Merit (Bronze) --- Earn 40000 merits
Pale Garbage Kid (Bronze) --- Collect 40 soda cans
Pilot's License (Bronze) --- Reach the Airfield
Professor Puzzle (Bronze) --- Complete 20 puzzles
Quick Packer (Bronze) --- Complete Pack Mentality in less than 9 moves
Starting Point (Bronze) --- Earn 10000 merits
Storyteller (Silver) --- Complete Episode 1
Survivalist (Bronze) --- Survive the First Night in camp
Unjammed (Bronze) --- Complete Log Jam in less than 12 moves


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website