Sunday, September 25, 2016

Playstation Vita Cheats - JAZZ: Trump's Journey

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Carnival madness (Silver) --- Complete level 4 in under 5 minutes.
Free men again (Bronze) --- Complete Chapter 3.
Goodbye, Dolly! (Bronze) --- Start a new game.
Hot Five (Bronze) --- Complete the game.
I've got the power (Bronze) --- Find the trumpet.
Panic on the Mississippi (Silver) --- Complete level 12 in under 7 minutes.
Party for all? (Bronze) --- Complete Chapter 2.
Race in the city (Silver) --- Complete level 8 in under 5 minutes 30.
Road to glory (Bronze) --- Complete Chapter 1.
Run Trump! Run! (Silver) --- Complete level 11 in under 6 minutes 30.
Stand by me (Bronze) --- Complete Chapter 4.

Under the curtain (Gold) --- Complete the gallery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website