Sunday, September 11, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Level 22, Gary's Misadventures

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
BLENDER (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of Blender
CLAWVERINE (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of Clawverine
DRALOUX (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of Draloux
FRANCOIS (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of François
GNITH (85 GP) --- Complete the puzzle of Gnith
GWENN (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of Gwenn
HYPER FEAT BOY (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of Hyper Feat Boy
JULIAN (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of Julian
KAWAIMON (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of Kawaimon
LEVEL 22 (75 GP) --- Go to your office, finish the game
LUCA (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of Luca
MISTER OVERYLD (85 GP) --- Complete the puzzle of Mister Overyld
MISTER PEPPER (80 GP) --- Complete the puzzle of Mister Pepper
MOVING PLAYER TEAM (100 GP) --- Find all the Moving Player Team 's figurines
OV40 (85 GP) --- Complete the puzzle of OV40
PHILIPPE (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of Philippe
SMOKE BOY (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of Smoke Boy
SOLID SMACK (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of Solid Smack
THE DARK BAT (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of the Dark Bat
TONORO (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of Tonoro
TOREE (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of Toree
WELCOME (10 GP) --- Start the game
WHEEL-A (30 GP) --- Find the figurine of Wheel A


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website