Monday, September 12, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Lifeless Planet

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Adventurer (50 GP) --- Make a long and difficult jump with the jetpack.
Ambidextrous (50 GP) --- Solve a puzzle with the robotic arm.
Burned (25 GP) --- Catch on fire.
Colonist (75 GP) --- Spend 15 minutes in the town.
Expedition Leader (100 GP) --- Play the game for more than 10 hours.
Explorer (75 GP) --- Don't follow the footprints in a dangerous area.
Geologist (100 GP) --- Collect 15 science samples.
Gravity Kills (25 GP) --- Die from a hard fall.
Jet-packer (25 GP) --- Enable extended boost with the jetpack.
Lifeless Astronaut (50 GP) --- Die every possible way on the planet.
Planetary Historian (100 GP) --- Read 20 documents.
Rock Hound (75 GP) --- Collect 10 science samples.
Rocketeer (75 GP) --- Finish the game in under 4 hours.
Survivalist (150 GP) --- Survive the game without dying.

What Was That? (25 GP) --- Something mysterious kills you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website