Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Xbox One Cheats - Line Of Defense Tactics

Achievements
Complete one of the following achievements to collect their Xbox Live Gamerscore points:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Aerial Warfare (20 GP) --- Use 10 airstrikes.
Asteroids (25 GP) --- Destroy 20 asteroids.
Behind Enemy Lines (100 GP) --- Kill 40 or more enemies in a single skirmish.
Certified (5 GP) --- Purchase your first CTC.
Close Quarters Mayhem (40 GP) --- Eliminate 20 Insurgents using melee combat.
Commanding The Bridge (20 GP) --- Dock the GCV Starguard with Arkangel station.
Duty and Honor (40 GP) --- Complete all secondary and optional objectives in the campaign.
Engineering Corps (50 GP) --- Perform 10 uses of the Repair Kit.
Flawless Execution (25 GP) --- Complete a mission without taking damage.
Getting Things Done (10 GP) --- Complete the first 8 missions of the Lyrius Campaign.
Ground Warfare (50 GP) --- Eliminate 10 Insurgent vehicles during campaign missions.
Heroes End (200 GP) --- Complete all Lyrius campaign missions on Hard.
Human Clone (50 GP) --- Perform 25 BIO-HUMAN revives.
Jack of All Trades (50 GP) --- Unlock all CTCs on a single character.
Ready For Anything (100 GP) --- Unlock all weapons, CTCs and items on a single character.
Smash 'n Grab (20 GP) --- Destroy all red crates in a mission. Cannot be completed in tutorial mission.
Sniper Elite (40 GP) --- Eliminate 100 Insurgents with sniper head shots.
The Life Saver (50 GP) --- Perform 25 uses of the Medical Kit.
The n00b Run (5 GP) --- Complete the tutorial mission of the Lyrius campaign.
Vets And Victory (100 GP) --- Complete all Lyrius campaign missions on Normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website