Saturday, October 8, 2016

Playstation 4 Cheats - MasterCube

Trophies
To unlock the following Trophies, complete the following tasks:
Unlockable: --- How to Unlock:
Destoyer (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy 20 enemies in 8 seconds.
Good Reflexes (Bronze Trophy) --- Do not die for 120 seconds
I am different (Bronze Trophy) --- Do not destroy anything and survive for 150 seconds after at least one kill
I got the courage (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy 5000 Green Enemies without being destroyed
I have got problems... (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy 5000 Black Holes without being destroyed
Mega Destroyer (Bronze Trophy) --- Kill 1000 enemies without being destroyed
Mega Reflex (Silver Trophy) --- Do not die for 14000 seconds
Mega Survivor (Bronze Trophy) --- Pass the score of 2.000.000
Survivor Of The Galaxy (Silver Trophy) --- Pass the score of 10.000.000
Survivor Of The Universe (Gold Trophy) --- Pass the score of 15.000.000
Ultra Destroyer (Bronze Trophy) --- Destroy 40 enemies in 12 seconds

Ultra Killer (Silver Trophy) --- Kill 2500 enemies without being destroyed

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really do appreciate your visit to my blog. I hope you found some little tidbit that helps in your life of gaming.


I also appreciate you taking time out of your busy gaming day to leave me input and I hope you come back often to see what other contributions I add to The Wonderful World of Gaming.


GameSquire

Important Notice:
Come visit my personal website! You can find more about me there. All my profiles links to networking sites I'm in is on there (like Facebook and Twitter), and find what else I am up to besides building GameSquire: The Wonderful World of Gaming.
Dillon Flueck Personal Website